Thursday, December 3, 2015



Mandalas  



Mandalas, drawing yourself or coloring them, I enjoy it both ways. I love mandalas. Their form, their shape, their diversity. You can find them anywhere in nature, including our own body. Just look at our eyes, the most beautiful and meaningful expression of a living mandala and the reflection of your soul .

Mandalas are used for various purposes and their never fail to amaze me. Whether I look at a flower or the ancient mandala of the flower of life. Their are as old as our own existence and as young as the breath we just took right now.






I really love and enjoy drawing and coloring mandalas for years. What I have noticed lately is, that I start to use it in different ways. Years ago, when I made mandalas I noticed that often I was thinking of unresolved issue, that occur in my life at that time and i started with the intention to solve the problem. I often put all my (negative) emotions and thoughts in there. Releasing them in a very easy and uplifting way. When I looked at the mandalas after I finished them, there were very beautiful but I could still feel all the negativity. So I always burned them afterwords.

Lately, before I start making mandalas I concentrate about my dreams I want to manifest or new skills I want to know and learn about. The insight and the feelings that come up are very profound and nourishing. It is a way to support myself. Not longer working on issues that must be solve, but diving into joyous feelings and get new insight. I let my higher self work thru me while I draw or color my mandalas. And now I can hang my mandalas on the wall and enjoy them ever more, reminding and supporting my dreams and intuition.







I invite everyone reading this, to experience it for them self and add your comments, your own insights and joy.

Love, Sigrid.

Note: both mandala drawings are found on the internet.


For visiting my official website please click the following LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment